Wednesday 5 October 2011

When Salman challenged Asin to eat a bug

The actress told the host how she feels lucky to have starred with the reigning Khans of Bollywood - Aamir Khan and Salman Khan While, Aamir is a thinker, Salman loves to take life as it comes and is fun-loving. He has earned himself the reputation of being a prankster and Asin who starred opposite him in READY got the taste of it.

Recalling one such incident, the actress said, "Salman actually challenged me to eat a bug that he along with the crew had collected from a nearby jungle in Bangkok. They eat these creatures there. So he held it in his hand and asked me to eat it. And I am not the one to shy away from challenges, I ate it rather swallow it. Salman thought that I would yell, scream, throw a fit or get freaked out but I didn't. Instead, I ate it so; he didn't really get the reaction he expected."

When Simi asked her about the taste, Asin said, "It was quite bland. I just swallowed it. I don't even want to remember it."

Talking more about her co-actor, who's the apple of everyone's eye and enjoys a strong female fanbase, Simi asked her how could she resist Salman? "I never saw him in that light. For me he was somebody who I looked up to in a very respectful way, somebody that I admired," said she adding, "He is very attractive but that's not the way I saw or looked up to him as...so that never really crossed my mind...of desiring him. I really never thought of resisting him."

Must say, the lady knows to curb her desires really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment