Saturday 22 October 2011

Kate Winslet ran to wear bra before escaping fire

Kate Winslet, who has been lauded lately for saving the life of Richard Branson’s mother from his burning Caribbean mansion, has revealed that she turned to put on her bra before saving Eve.

While on The Graham Norton Show, the 36-year-old actress also admitted that she didn’t react
entirely predictably when she was abruptly awakened to screams of “fire.”

“It was genuinely very scary. We woke up at 4:30 in the morning to yelling that there was a fire,” People magazine quoted her as saying.

“I jumped up and ran immediately towards the fire but then realized we might die so turned around, told my children to go in and shut the door and then thought, ‘Now what do I do?’ I ran into the bedroom and put on a bra," she said.

“In disastrous moments like that, you do the strangest things. I started to put on a bra and thought ‘No, that’s going to take me too long,’ so off came the bra, on came the t-shirt, I grabbed the children and I picked up Granny,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment