Friday 21 October 2011

I’m scared of crackers: Shah Rukh Khan

He is a hero on the big screen, but actor Shah Rukh Khan honoured the real life heroes when he came back to the Capital this time around.

The 45-year-old, who is on a eight-city tour to promote his upcoming film, RA.One, took the Airport Express Metro line on Wednesday evening with
regular commuters after deboarding his private plane. He got down at the Shivaji Stadium Metro Station to felicitate the real superheroes of Delhi, chosen by Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd.

Clad in a pair of jeans, a black T-shirt and a silk keffiyeh around his neck, SRK hugged the heroes, shook their hands and signed autographs for them before breaking into an impromptu jig on his Chammak Challo number.

Since Diwali is around the corner, SRK also remembered his festival days when he used to stay in the Capital and wished Delhiites to “be careful while bursting crackers”. “I didn't really get to celebrate much when I used to stay in Rajender Nagar, as I was very young when my parents passed away... now I celebrate Diwali with my children in Mumbai. But something that I’d really like to share is that I’m scared of crackers. I got severely burnt around 15 years ago and I still have the marks,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment