Thursday 20 October 2011

Hard to accept dad’s death: Soha Ali Khan

Actor Soha Ali Khan says it is difficult to accept the death of her father, cricket legend Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi.

“I recall him with lots of love. There is still a lot of disbelief at the moment that he is no more. It is difficult for me and my family,” says the 33-year-old
actor.

When asked about the love and support that has poured in from all over the world after the death of Tiger Pataudi, Soha says, “I and my family really appreciate the love and support that we have received from all over India and the world. We thank everyone for standing by us in this difficult moment.”

Pataudi, who led India in 40 Test matches, died on September 22, following a lung infection. He was admitted in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi and was undergoing treatment there.

No comments:

Post a Comment