Tuesday 18 October 2011

Casanova` Ranbir on Sonam and Deepika

Ranbir is a ladies` man for sure. And why wouldn’t he be, after all he is one of the best looking men Bollywood has ever produced. Not to forget the clan he belongs to- he is indeed Bollywood’s first family’s scion.


Touted as the next big thing in Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor gets candid about the women in his life during an interview with a tabloid. The young actor, who is the superstar of `Youngistan`, has no qualms being called a `Casanova`, for he loves all the attention that gets from women.

The man who was voted as the sexiest man alive by Times magazine last year said, “I love my shirt, my clothes getting torn, I love to sign autographs.”

With his debut film `Saawariya`, his relationship with childhood friend Sonam Kapoor grabbed limelight. However, with the arrival of dimpled beauty Deepika Padukone, things turned sour between Sonam and RK.

This in turn provoked Sonam to take a dig at the Kapoor boy on Karan Johar’s talkshow.

Sonam’s comments on Ranbir drew flak from Papa Rishi but Ranbir seems to have come of age now.

Talking about Sonam, he said, “I didn`t feel that bad. I know Sonam since childhood and I will always be fond of her. She is a bit of a drama queen but I like her. If she doesn`t find me sexy it`s okay, she has the courage to say that on a public platform.”

RK and his ex-ladylove Deepika will be seen sizzling the silver screen in Ayaan Mukherjee’s next.

Expressing the kind of equation he shares with Deepika post break-up, RK said, “Deepika and I are in a positive place today. I wish that she is my friend all my life. She has moved on and so have I. But you can`t cut off a person from your life because your relationship is not working. She has been a part of my life when I was growing up and we shared a beautiful relationship. I wouldn`t like to stay away from her because we are not together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment