Wednesday 29 July 2009

I want to be a Mom! Paris Hilton



Still on a lookout for a perfect match, Paris Hilton recently told FOX Pop Tarts about her dream of becoming a mother someday.

Speaking at the Los Angeles premiere of Paris, Not France, the socialite-actor said, "Of course I want to have a family and be a mom. I want to be like my mom who is amazing and she has four beautiful children so I'd love to have that one day."

The blonde beauty also explained how her party girl image is completely inconsistent with the reality that is her busy and taxing lifestyle. "When I lived in NY, when I was 16, everyone used to think I was just a party girl but there's a lot of work that goes into it and it is not just about being photographed and going to parties."
She went on to add, "I have to travel the world promoting my brand, I have to be designing. I have to be doing so many things so it's not just all fun and games."

No comments:

Post a Comment