Tuesday 12 June 2012

Madhuri Dixit ready to go bold for Dedh Ishqiya


Madhuri Dixit is making a comeback in Bollywood with Dedh Ishqiya, a sequel to Ishqiya. The mother of two says that she has no inhibitions in doing intimate scenes onscreen.

In Ishqiya, Vidya Balan played the role of Krishna. In the movie, Vidya was seen romancing two men at the same time.

Talking to a daily Madhuri Dixit said, "I don't think marriage or motherhood has anything to do with an actor's work. My kids (Arin and Rayan) and husband (Dr Sriram Nene) know that I'm an artiste. I can't shy away from anything that a script demands, even if it's physical intimacy."

The dhak-dhak girl further added, "If I'm convinced that it's essential to the script, and I know it will be shot aesthetically, I won't say no to intimate scenes. Vidya's scenes were shot so beautifully in Ishqiya. If Dedh Ishqiya absolutely needs something of that sort, I'm game."

No comments:

Post a Comment