Tuesday 13 December 2011

Main Pagal Hoon Kya ? Jackie Shroff


Recently, a Paksitani website published an interview allegedly given by Jackie Shroff where he revealed his sexual preferences. Jackie and his wife Ayesha dismiss this off with uproars of laughter and disappointment. Jackie Said, “Can you believe it? Bas ab yehi baqi reh gaya ttha. Logon ko kaam-dhanda nahin hai. Bas, yehi sab…

For the record I’ve never spoken to any journalist on this subject and certainly made no such declaration. Main pagal hoon kya?”
“In any case, what’s the big deal about sexual preference? If one is gay, one is gay. If I was, I’d have no qualms in accepting it. But the fact is, I am most certainly not. And I’m surprised at the audacity of the journalist who cooked up this imaginary scandal,” he added.

Jackie had a good laugh with his wife over this. Jackie says, “My wife and I had a good laugh over this. I just looked at her and she looked at me. We burst out laughing. It’s so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment