Thursday 1 October 2009

An 'insecure' SRK had told Gauri not to wear mini-skirts


Superstar Shah Rukh Khan may be one of the hottest men in Bollywood but the actor used to feel so insecure about his wife Guari Khan during their courtship days that he told her not to wear mini-skirts or T-shirts. http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/edstoryImg/gauri-khan.jpg

"I wouldn't like it if Gauri left her hair loose... she's so beautiful that I used to stop her wearing mini skirts or T-shirts," Khan said while admitting of being insecure of his relationship when they were dating.

Talking to director Farah Khan on her celebrity chat show Tere Mere Beach Mein, to be broadcast this Sunday on Star Plus, the 43-year-old actor, who married his girlfriend Gauri in 1991, said he was desperately in love with Guari, which made him act in such a "rotten" way.

"But I promised her the minute we married that I'd never behave in such a rotten manner that she would ever feel she was curbed to do anything. I was only insecure till we were married because I didn't know if she belonged to me like I belonged to her," the actor said.

Gauri, who has appeared on the cover of Indian 'Vogue', is considered one of the most stylish women in Bollywood and the actor says even their son hates seeing her in covered outfits.

"Today if she returns from a party wearing a long skirt even Aryan (their son) asks her not to wear it as he doesn't like her in long covered clothes... He considers her the most beautiful and his second choice is Angelina," Khan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment