Saturday 3 October 2009

Kate Beckinsale voted Sexiest Woman of 2009


Kate Beckinsale has been named 2009’s Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine.

The 36-year-old British actress known for her roles in films like Pearl Harbor (2001) and Click (2006), takes the crown from Halle Berry, who was named last year`s top lady.

But, the stunner insists her brothers won`t let the new title go to her head, reports The Daily Telegraph.

She says, "This whole notion of being named Sexiest Woman Alive is going to earn me quite a beating. You can`t have that title with four brothers. I`ll get wedgies.

"I`m feeling that I must earn this - I need to go out and become much better at pole dancing or something."

The wife of film director Len Wiseman can next be seen starring in comedy-drama movie "Everybody`s Fine", which is slated for December 4 US release.

No comments:

Post a Comment