Tuesday 6 October 2009

Karva Chauth mehdi designs are popular






Here is yet another Indian festival which means fun and frolic for women. Karva Chauth is one festival women wait through out the year.

Karva Chauth Vrata means women get bridal dress up complete with mehndi designs made on hands and feet. So, women are now crowding beauty parlors and mehndi artisits to decorate their hands with intricate designs.

Sapna, a housewife shares “I visit a beautician and take a few tips of mehndi designs for this occasion that comes once in a year. I am extra cautious today for my attire and make up.”

Aaarti, who teaches in a school says “I like special mehandi designs for this occasion. If possible, I will consult a beauty expert for it, thereafter I will apply mehandi. This will add extra beauty to my look.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment