Tuesday 29 September 2009

When sexy Katrina’s dress ripped up to her Thigh!


Recently, ‘sexiest actress’ Katrina Kaif suffered a wardrobe malfunction of sorts. And guess who came to her aid? Well, it was long-time rival Kareena Kapoor, who was gracious enough to share her stylist with the damsel in distress. According to latest Bollywood news, Katrina’s friend stepped on her gown and it ripped up to her thigh, when she was about to go on the stage to receive an award at a function.



Katrina was flabbergasted and didn’t know what to do with her dress. Talking about the incident, Katrina said to a news daily, "When I was waiting backstage to receive my award, one of my friends stepped on it, and to my utter shock, it ripped right up to my thigh! For the first time I really freaked out, as the organisers kept telling me it was time to go on stage. I asked my friend to go fetch a needle and thread to sew up the tear but the poor girl was so nervous that her hands kept shaking and the stitching was crooked."

It was then that Katrina asked for Anahita, Kareena’s stylist. "I asked for Anahita, who had done Kareena and my styling for the event to come and help me. I was panicking by then! Anaita asked me to stay calm and within five minutes stitched it up so finely that I couldn`t see the tear.”

“Then I walked on to the stage to get my award. Normally this kind of thing hasn`t happened to me before, because we are always prepared at shows. My hairdresser or other backups are always there to help out," Katrina added.

Katrina and Kareena were seen exchanging pleasantries with utmost cordiality at the award function, where Kat was awarded with ‘Woman of the Year’ award. Well, all’s not bad in Bollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment