Saturday 19 September 2009

Jennifer Aniston cleaned toilets to earn Money


She may be one of Hollywood's biggest stars enjoying all the luxuries of the world, but her real life story is no better than a Hollywood flick. Jennifer Aniston's role as Rachel Green in the US sitcom 'Friends' catapulted her to overnight stardom but her road to success was certainly not easy.

In an interview with 'PARADE' magazine, the gorgeous actress revealed how she earned her pocket money by cleaning toilets as a kid.

"I made my allowance as a kid cleaning toilets. I'm actually pretty good at it. I grew up with absolutely no money at all. I struggled for a while, but I was happy with my life whether I was making this amount of money, or that amount of money. I always enjoyed where I was working."

"I loved being a waitress. OK, I didn't like time-share selling, I hated that job. But people used to say to me, 'You need to focus on having ambition.' And I guess sort of following that advice allowed a lot to come to me. There's just been a great ease with that evolvement in my life to being an actress. I didn't change that much, but my bank account changed," added Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment