Monday, 3 August 2009
Megan Fox banned on men's Sites for a day
Hollywood stunner Megan Fox has failed to work her charm on several editors of U.S. biggest male Websites as they have decided to boycott news and pictures of the actress for a day.
The Transformers beauty has stormed into the popular press in the last year and is regularly voted as the sexiest women in the world. She has also become a men's magazine favourite, appearing on the covers of GQ, Esquire, Maxim and Empire in just a matter of months, reports said.
But bosses of several U.S. Websites aimed at men have decided to ban any news about the actress for a full 24 hours, insisting they fear she is becoming over-exposed.
"We're joining in the media blackout and giving our readers a one-day reprieve from the woman we've been drowning in all summer," AskMen.com editor James Bassil said.
"It's time to give another young actress a shot at the attention. We're taking a one-day break from covering Megan's latest nail polish colour and instead promoting another Next Big Thing," Eric Rogell at TheBachelorGuy.com added.
The Megan Fox 'media blackout' will take place on August 4.